We understand that questions may come up after you leave our office, or before you visit us.
To make sure you have resources with accurate information, we have provided some useful links for your reference. We have also held various speaking events covering various topics, and we want you to be able to view them as an additional resource. Please let us know if you have questions or would like additional information on anything you find here.
- AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) NWO and SEM meeting schedules, information, and resources for alcoholics.
- Al-Anon and Al-Ateen NWO and SEM meeting schedules, information, and resources for relatives and friends of alcoholics.
- Hospice of NWO Information, resources, and support for individuals and families faced with a terminal illness.
- Area Office on Aging Information, resources, and support for individuals, friends, and families of older adults.
- Child Development Institute Information, resources, support on child development, family life, teens, health and safety, academic and study tips, mental health, and parenting.
- Divorce and Children Information, resources, ideas, and support for children through adults regarding divorce.
- Child & Adolescent Bipolar Foundation Educational ideas, resources, and support from the Bipolar Foundation to aid children, adolescents, and families.
- Women’s Self Esteem Information, resources, ideas, and support for all women.
- The National Resource Center on AD/HD Information for children and adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Information for children and adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
- Grants for Single Mothers A Complete Guide: Grants for Single Mothers.